to start a home day care is a lot of work to do. It requires a lot of thinking too. . You need to consider space, supplies, security, financial, regulatory and staffing
asked how to start a home day care myself, I pointed out that to start a home day care right; consider the number of customers first.
One important factor to consider is the number of children in your care. Let’s see, first consider Adults Children you will take in your care. To ensure that you have enough quality time to look after the kids
1. Take one child. The child should be two months or older.
2. You can take a total of 3 children under two years. They need constant attention.
3. If the charges belonging to different age groups, ranging from 6 weeks generally 12 years, there should be no more than two children under 2 years of age.
4. The multi-age setting, you can take 6 children maximum.
5. If all children in the house are older than 5, you can take a maximum of 8 children.
Time and care enough, to match the number of charges is necessary to ensure that all children are properly looked after and their needs are met. Having this in mind when you start a home day care.
In the end, the ultimate goal is to provide quality childcare services. To ensure sustainable operations, customers have to be happy and the kids will be the absolute judge for this. Happy children lead to customer loyalty-parents, good references and a growing customer base. Making sure that these are perfect for children is the best way to sustain a business.